This post is more about the chapel which is located behind the eight sections of graves. William Louis Avery designed the chapel in 1930 as a partner of York and Sawyer Architects. Seven years later, it was dedicated on Memorial Day.
The chapel is in the middle part of the structure. The colonnades include tablets with names of the servicemen who are MIA. Some of the 954 names have a little rosette symbol next to their name. This means that their remains have been recovered.
Nikon DX VR AF-P NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6
Tamron AF 70-300mm f/4.0-5.6 Di LD MACRO 1:2
Adobe Lightroom CC